Jgheaburi Hermitage (in the village of Piscul Mare, Vâlcea County) was built on a site with two wooden churches. One church (Radu Negru) was built around 1300, the second church around 1600 and restored in 1640. In 1827, one of the churches, as it is today, was rebuilt using stone and brick.
This church is also visited because of its springs with sulphurous water, which has a positive effect on the body. The name of the hermitage “La Jgheaburi” was given by the locals based on these sources.