This castle, also known as the Strudza Palace, was built between 1880 and 1904 by Gheorghe Sturdza and his wife Maria in the village of Miclăușeni. It is located in the north-east of Romania, approximately 65 km from the city of Iași.
The building was erected on the site of a boyar’s house at the end of the 19th century, and the exterior walls of the building were decorated with numerous relief decorations. The castle is furnished with marble staircases, rosewood furniture, terracotta stoves and porcelain. It has an extensive library and several collections, including weapons and medieval costumes from the 16th century. It can be viewed daily and can also be rented for weddings and events. A restaurant is available in the castle area and there is the possibility to spend the night.